COVID-19 has impacted and continues to affect the health of businesses and people worldwide. To help mitigate uncertainty and ensure your safety at work, our disinfection services utilize our specialized commercial disinfecting and cleaning expertise.
In the midst of the coronavirus, Legacy Maintenance Services can provide a sanitization solution to help enhance your and your employees’ peace of mind. By utilizing our electrostatic Vital Oxide (disinfectant) fogging method, Legacy’s process will kill 99.9% of noroviruses and rotaviruses (including coronavirus).
Vital Oxide is an EPA registered disinfectant, and is ‘food-safe’ (does not need to be rinsed from food contact utensils). It is non-corrosive, and will not harm sensitive electronic equipment. Compared to other methods, there are two major advantages to utilizing our electrostatic disinfectant fogging method.
- The spray droplets are much finer and make a better, more impactful contact with surfaces.
- Electrostatic sprayers charge the vapor droplets causing them to wrap around objects (i.e., underside of desks, etc.), ensuring that all contact surfaces are treated.
COVD-19 Incident Mitigation Service
If a case of COVID-19 is suspected or confirmed at your facility, Legacy Maintenance Services is prepared to perform COVID-19 Incident Mitigation Services. The services could include (but not be limited to):
- ULV disinfectant fogging/misting using EPA approved, food-safe disinfectants.
- Common area ‘touch point’ sanitization (e.g., bathrooms, breakrooms, etc.).
- ‘Hard surface’ (e.g., desktops, tables, floors, etc.) cleaning and sanitization.
- ‘Soft surface’ (e.g., carpet, upholstery, etc.) cleaning and sanitization.
High Standards. Happy Customers.
I would like to thank you and your team for the excellent service you provide. Your team handles the work flawlessly and always on schedule. I have nothing but praise for Legacy Cleaning Services.
– Scott S. Global Manufacturing Company