Cleaning High Ceilings
High ceiling cleaning services and rafter cleaning removes dust, dirt, grease, and other materials commonly found on the high surfaces of manufacturing and production facilities.
Why should you have your rafters and high ceilings cleaned?
- Vibrations in the facility can shake built up dust loose, causing it to contaminate the production below.
- Piles of dust and dirt can become breeding grounds for mites, mold, bacteria, viruses, and other pollutants.
- Some dusts can become a fire hazard when built up on high surface areas. Numerous explosions have occurred when built up dust created an explosive dust cloud.
- OSHA & the NFPA can give violations and fines for having unsafe levels on dust on ceilings and rafters.
- Chunks of this collected debris can enter the ventilation and clog up the HVAC system.
- Can cause odors and break down the surface it’s on, causing rust or rot.
- Aesthetic reasons, visible dirt collected on surfaces can make a workplace unattractive.
- To prepare surfaces for painting or other maintenance work.
- Creates poor indoor air quality, which according to the EPA is a leading environmental threat and cause of airborne sickness.
Our High Surface Cleaning Includes:
- Ceiling Truss
- Exterior of ductwork
- Exhaust hood ventilation
- Storage racks/shelving
- Fire suppression systems
- Ceiling Deck
- And other elevated structural components
Combustible Ceiling Dust Cleaning
Combustible materials can burn rapidly when in a finely divided form. If a dust like that is suspended in air in the right concentration, under certain conditions, it can explode. Even materials that do not burn in larger pieces (such as aluminum or iron) can be explosive in dust form, given the proper conditions.
Fortunately, the Legacy Maintenance Services team of professionals provides rafter and combustible dust cleaning to eliminate this risk. Rest assured that our employees always employ the newest and safest techniques to this service along with all other services provided by Legacy Maintenance Services.
You can keep your working environment safe and avoid quality control problems with rafter and ceiling cleaning. And, with good coordination and scheduling, high surface cleaning doesn’t have to wait for shutdown.
Types of Combustible Ceiling Dust We Clean
- foods such as candy, sugar, spice, starch, flour, and feed
- pharmaceutical dyes
- metals such as aluminum, chromium, iron, magnesium, and zinc
- fossil fuel power generation
- and too much more to list!
We specialize in cleaning projects for commercial and industrial facilities, and we’re focused on safety. Our technicians are OSHA trained, experienced working on high surfaces, and we’re experts in combustible dust safety. We are the team to call for affordable rates on high ceiling cleaning services.